Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Learning how to <3 myself <3


Learning how to <3 myself and all best frenz
Woww~~ 2010 til now 2012 I have been very long time didn't updated my blog~  4.45am 24/4/2012~ Carmen here I am~ brand new me~ never cry when read back my previous blog~ shows I can walk through my path again~ Ha~~~ have been use 2years time to recover those hurt~ But I still will not fall in <3~ 
Happened so so sooo many time in 2years~ from the day I cry~ I stop crying~ I learn how to live without him~ Well~ feels that I'm getting mature~ LOL~ Last time best friends Urghh~~~ crack and breaks~ But still !!! I get a best friend that can replace all of those previous friends~ With true hear friend, Hmmm~ for me 1 is enough =) 
 HEY!!!!!!!!!! I'M GROWTH UP NOW I'M NOT KIDS AND MORE MATURE THAN BEFORE!!! *YELLING TO THE WORLD*

No comments:

Post a Comment